Since 2013, Spain introduced the Golden Visa to encourage foreign capital investment in our country. At FIS3 we specialise and have extensive experience in the management of the procedure to obtain the authorisation to reside in Spain and to be able to travel and reside in our country without any type of limitation.
- Unlimited residence authorisation in Spain for non-EU nationals.
- It will not require constant residence in Spain (more than 6 months).
- You will be able to renew the residence authorisation even with absences of more than 6 months.
- It will allow you to add your spouse and dependent family members, even without the presence of the investor in Spain.
- In addition to the residence permit, it includes a work permit for the investor and his/her family members.
From the moment we have all the documentation, within approximately one month you will be able to enjoy the residence permit.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Be legally in Spain.
- No criminal record.
- Have medical insurance in Spain.
- Make any of the investments listed below:
- 500.000 € in Real Estate.
- 1.000.000 € in Spanish Investment Funds.
- 2.000.000 € in Spanish Public Debt.