Since 2013, Spain launched the Golden Visa to encourage foreign capital investment in our country. At FIS3 we specialize and have extensive experience in managing the procedure for obtaining a residence permit in Spain and being able to travel and reside in our country without any limitations. With the Golden Visa, you can obtain:
- Unlimited residence authorisation in Spain for non-EU nationals.
- It will not require constant residence in Spain (more than 6 months).
- You will be able to renew your residence permit even if you are absent for more than 6 months.
- It will allow you to include your spouse and dependent family members, even without the presence of the investor in Spain.
- In addition to the residence permit, it includes a work permit for the investor and his/her family members.
Time frameFrom the moment we have all the documentation, within approximately one month you will be able to enjoy the residence permit.
- To be at least 18 years old
- To be legally in Spain.
- Not to have a criminal record
- To have medical insurance in Spain.
- To make any of the investments listed below:
- 500,000 euros in Real Estate.
- 1,000,000 euros in Spanish Investment Funds.
- 2,000,000 euros in Spanish public debt.